If you’ve ever heard of or are a fan of Philip Bloom, then you know of his “Philip Bloom Signature Series Pocket Dolly”. Well, Digital Zoetrope Productions is a proud owner of a Philip Bloom Pocket Dolly and I must say, it is an absolute pleasure to shoot with it. Unlike most sliders, the PBPD uses a crank system and offers drag control. It’s very sturdy and is 3 feet in length. (2 foot versions are available) It mounts to a tripod or two C-stands or to two little “feet” for using on the ground. You can also add a motor to it and uses it for motorized time lapses.
DZ’s Twitter Feed
- Famous Faces & Funnies Spirit of Comics 2017: https://t.co/xsBxxIhTef via @YouTube #, Jan 25
- I'm raising money for No Limits Academy on @CrowdRise: https://t.co/pT1yZvuKq7 #, Apr 16
- I just added “Intersil - Introducing the ISL71000x Radiation Tolerant Plastic Package Family” to Digital Zoetro… https://t.co/OuMMvRv4oO #, Jan 25
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist https://t.co/xKkvxVK3PP Wrong Heads SESAME STREET ELMO COOKIE MONSTER ERNIE AND BART by Finger #, Nov 5
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/xELQD0uaaG Learn Colors with Baby Gumball Candy for Children Song Finger Family Nursery Rhymes #, Aug 6