If you’ve ever heard of or are a fan of Philip Bloom, then you know of his “Philip Bloom Signature Series Pocket Dolly”. Well, Digital Zoetrope Productions is a proud owner of a Philip Bloom Pocket Dolly and I must say, it is an absolute pleasure to shoot with it. Unlike most sliders, the PBPD uses a crank system and offers drag control. It’s very sturdy and is 3 feet in length. (2 foot versions are available) It mounts to a tripod or two C-stands or to two little “feet” for using on the ground. You can also add a motor to it and uses it for motorized time lapses.
DZ’s Twitter Feed
- RT @OmarKelly: Giants beat guys are mocking the Dolphins offense. Welcome to my life. #, Aug 13
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/SGDV4yhoAo Aether & Empire: The Art of Aether and Empire #, Jul 13
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/9Oy9XdpK7D Glory 1989 In English Movie - Matthew Broderick, Morgan Freeman #, May 19
- I just uploaded "ERP Video #2A 4-11-16" to @Vimeo: https://t.co/tqex2SRaeZ #, Apr 11
- I just uploaded "Duet 2-in-1 Jack Version 4-1-16 A" to @Vimeo: https://t.co/5621JnPo7w #, Apr 1