Recently, Digital Zoetrope Productions produced a minute long video for Intersil Corporation to introduce their new website. The video plays on the theme of a futuristic user interface to accentuate the intuitive web experience of Intersil’s new site and features Intersil CEO Dave Bell. The video was shot at Left Hand Man Studios in San Jose, California and at Intersil’s corporate offices in Milpitas, California using a Panasonic HPX-500 P2 camcorder. Post-production was then done at DZ’s offices in Melbourne, Florida utilizing Apple Final Cut Pro 7 and Adobe After Effects CS 5.5.
DZ’s Twitter Feed
- Famous Faces & Funnies Spirit of Comics 2017: https://t.co/xsBxxIhTef via @YouTube #, Jan 25
- I'm raising money for No Limits Academy on @CrowdRise: https://t.co/pT1yZvuKq7 #, Apr 16
- I just added “Intersil - Introducing the ISL71000x Radiation Tolerant Plastic Package Family” to Digital Zoetro… https://t.co/OuMMvRv4oO #, Jan 25
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist https://t.co/xKkvxVK3PP Wrong Heads SESAME STREET ELMO COOKIE MONSTER ERNIE AND BART by Finger #, Nov 5
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/xELQD0uaaG Learn Colors with Baby Gumball Candy for Children Song Finger Family Nursery Rhymes #, Aug 6