Recently, Digital Zoetrope Productions produced a minute long video for Intersil Corporation to introduce their new website. The video plays on the theme of a futuristic user interface to accentuate the intuitive web experience of Intersil’s new site and features Intersil CEO Dave Bell. The video was shot at Left Hand Man Studios in San Jose, California and at Intersil’s corporate offices in Milpitas, California using a Panasonic HPX-500 P2 camcorder. Post-production was then done at DZ’s offices in Melbourne, Florida utilizing Apple Final Cut Pro 7 and Adobe After Effects CS 5.5.
DZ’s Twitter Feed
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist https://t.co/Ib7491QJfE Rain Rain Go Away | Super Simple Songs | Sesame Street Nursery Rhyme #, Apr 1
- RT @OmarKelly: Giants beat guys are mocking the Dolphins offense. Welcome to my life. #, Aug 13
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/SGDV4yhoAo Aether & Empire: The Art of Aether and Empire #, Jul 13
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/9Oy9XdpK7D Glory 1989 In English Movie - Matthew Broderick, Morgan Freeman #, May 19
- I just uploaded "ERP Video #2A 4-11-16" to @Vimeo: https://t.co/tqex2SRaeZ #, Apr 11